USA (E-2 Visa)

The E-2 Treaty Investor visa allows a national of a treaty country with the United States to reside therein, when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Only citizens of treaty countries are qualified for an E-2 Visa, such as Grenada.


  • Live in the United States
  • Invest and do business in the country
  • Fast processing time
  • Family may be included in the visa
  • Children may study in the US

Contact us to learn more about this Program