Canada (Start-Up Visa)
In a World Report 2020 survey, Canada has recently been recognized as the number one country in the world for quality of life. It has one of the best healthcare systems in the world, a clean environment and a secure banking system. The country ranks amongst the highest in terms of civil liberties, economic freedom and education.
Launched in 2013, the Canada Start-up Visa (SUV) is a program that allows entrepreneur applicants to apply for permanent residence to Canada. The main objective of this program is to target entrepreneurs and innovative people to start or to invest in a company that will be successful locally and internationally. Advance Global Partners will find and pair up the applicant with a designated organization (letter of support).
- Make an investment in an eligible business, whose development project is eligible (equity subscription) and demonstrate its active and continuous management from Canada
- Ability to speak English or French
- Bring enough money to settle in Canada
- Obtain work permit in approximately 6 months
- No minimum net assets required
- Grants permanent resident status
- Excellent education and healthcare systems
- Program leads to Canadian citizenship (amongst the most powerful passports in the world)
- Dual citizenship is allowed