Exclusive Interview Series: Investment Migration After COVID-19 – What Next?June 8, 2020
This week, we’ll be publishing a brand new series of interviews with senior investment migration experts to get a sense of what they think will change for the RCBI-market in the aftermath of the pandemic.
We have purposely selected a group of outspoken individuals that we know have very different views because they have stated and written their prognostications on the matter:
- Simon Black from Sovereign Man
- Andrew Henderson from Nomad Capitalist
- Jean-Francois Harvey from Harvey Law Group
- Mohammed Asaria from Range Developments
- Eric Major from Latitude
Watch the trailer below (click the CC icon and select ‘English’ to activate subtitles)
Among the topics we’ll discuss are:
- What will happen to demand? Will it rise or fall?
- Can we expect new CIPs to launch in response to debt crises?
- Which types of programs will be the winners after the pandemic?
- How will what’s happening in Hong Kong, the United States, and China affect the market?
- From which regions will investor migrants come?
- And much, much more.
While we will publish articles that summarize each interview, the videos themselves will only be available to IMI Club members.
The post Exclusive Interview Series: Investment Migration After COVID-19 – What Next? appeared first on Investment Migration Insider.